Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Well, 'tis the season and I was hard at work in my own little workshop making Hanukkah and Christmas cards for loved ones, friends, colleagues and clients. Below is a sampling of some of the finished pieces. I used hand-painted collage papers bits of wrapping paper and other miscellaneous scraps plus old Christmas stamps I got in the big shoebox full of stamps from the Southern Oregon Philatelic Society. It was a lot of fun and a great way to add a personal touch to my holiday greetings. Not to mention using up materials I already had on hand!






So I hope everyone has a very happy holiday, whatever you celebrate, and I'm sending out best wishes for a happy, healthy, prosperous and creative year in 2015!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of them! What a nice little collection. Happy Holidays to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my card, thank you, can't throw it away, think I'll get it out again next Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila!! Glad you're hanging on to it; that makes me happy!

      Delete